Deputy Food & Beverage Manager - Witney, Oxfordshire
- The Club Company
- Witney, Oxfordshire
- Up to £24,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
Deputy Food & Beverage Manager - Witney Lakes Resort
Job Type: Full Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and assist in managing the front of house team, and will be expected to deliver exceptional service to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B and service.
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of all Food & Beverage operations. Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- The Food and Beverage Manager will have experience in dealing with conferences and functions from start to finish.
- Teamwork is essential as the successful applicant will be required work closely with various departments and the Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of events.
- The F&B Manager will be involved in staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved. Strong leadership skills are required to supervise a large team.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert