Wellness Coach - Warwick, Warwickshire
- The Club Company
- Warwick, Warwickshire
- £12,212 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Self Employed Personal Training
- Job Type
- Part Time
Wellness Coach - The Warwickshire Golf & Country Club
Job Type: Part Time - 24 hours per week
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets
Essential requirements for the role:
- Min. REPS level 2 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
Apply for Wellness Coach - Warwick, Warwickshire
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert