Cleaner (Late Afternoons / Evenings) - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- The Club Company
- Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
Cleaner (Late Afternoons / Evenings) - The Tytherington Golf & Country Club
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
Can you help to make our club sparkle?
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We're looking for an experienced Cleaner to join us. Your role will be to ensure the club is presented at it’s highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
As a member of the Clean Team, you will be expected to provide excellent service to our members by delivering a clean and safe environment for them to enjoy every day, ensuring that cleaning never negativity impacts the customer experience.
Main Duties Include:
- Carry out cleaning duties as specified/instructed to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are met.
- Completing routine inspection sheets and daily/weekly task checklists.
- Carry out “deep cleaning” activities as specified/instructed to high volume areas/showers/changing facilities etc
- Comply with relevant health and safety/COSHH regulations relating to the use and storage of all equipment and substances/materials.
- Customer service; helping with customer queries and feedback.
- Reports all faults in relation cleaning machinery/equipment to the Cleaning Team Supervisor.
- Reports any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, power cut or other irregularities to the Cleaning Team Supervisor.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience desired
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a friendly nature
- Good at multitasking
Shift times: Starting late afternoon and working through to late evening over a 7 days period. Hours negotiable.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including;
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities for you and your household
- Competition golf play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days i.e.Your birthday
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail, PT, swimming lessons
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- Digital Reward & Recognition Scheme
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert