Course Marshall - Colchester, Essex
- The Club Company
- Colchester, Essex
- Meets National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Golf Greenkeeper, Grounds Person, Maintenance Person
- Job Type
- Part Time
Course Marshall - The Essex Golf & Country Club
Job Type: Part Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
This role requires a strong leader of people with good communication and organisational skills. It is essential that you have a full understanding of Health & Safety and COSHH regulations and promote safe working practices at all times. You will also possess a strong background in Green keeping, a recognised qualification in turf management together with PA1, 2 & 6 spraying certificates. You should also have a keen eye for detail and ensure exceptional standards of quality are maintained.
This senior position will report directly to the General Manager and salary will be negotiable depending upon experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
Apply for Course Marshall - Colchester, Essex
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert