Receptionist - Central London
- Royal Lancaster Hotel
- Central London
- £24,000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
Receptionist - Central London
#Join Our Happiness
Are you the type of person who gets out of bed on the right side daily? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as Receptionist.
Here at Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, and moments to grow while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As a “We Always Care” employer, you will be provided with tailored development plans, training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star hotel as one of our Receptionist, you will help to build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Service Charge from Room Revenue
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentarily
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
As a Receptionist you will be working within the Front Of Office Department and report directly to the Assistant Front of House Managers and Front Office Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a friendly and efficient welcome using guest names and information provided by a property management system.
- Up-sell room types at every available opportunity to achieve the departmental up-selling goal.
- Perform Check-in and Check-out as per our standards.
- To be fully aware of all VIP’s, care guests, and long stay guests arriving, residing or departing the hotel on any given day.
- Promote the services in the Hotel and actively sell food and beverage outlets.
- Present a well-groomed and professional clean appearance at all times. Remember your appearance not only reflects your professionalism but you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- To carry out all duties relevant to the Guest Service Agent, pertaining to the Reception, as laid down in the departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our award winning family!
Apply for Receptionist - Central London
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert