Loss Prevention Supervisor-Sports Direct - Brierley Hill
- Sports Direct
- Brierley Hill, West Midlands
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Retail jobs, Retail Manager, Manager Retail, Store Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sports Direct.com is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.
Frasers Group is currently looking for Supervisors to join our busy Loss Prevention (LP) team. You will be based at one of our key stores and your role will involve providing a highly visible 'front of house' security presence in order to deter external theft and minimize the threat of violence. You will work closely with the store colleagues and report to the store manager.
- To provide a highly visible security presence which is easily identified by both customers and colleagues whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service at the entrance to the store.
- To protect customers and staff from physical and verbal abuse, by providing a reassuring and professional security presence at the entrance to the store.
- Communicate with other members of the store team on suspicious behaviour/individuals using in store radios
- To proactively deter and prevent anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Liaise with the store management, Police and other external agencies
- Utilising conflict resolution in order to diffuse difficult situations that may arise within the workplace
- Record, report and escalate all incidents using the NBCS reporting system.
- Complete staff searches as per Group search policy
- Have an awareness of internal theft and report suspicious activity to Store Manager/Loss Prevention
Understands the need for confidentially and behaves with integrity at all times.
Able to manage conflict and support the store manager when dealing with aggression
Smart & presentable at all times
The candidate will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Able to work on their own initiative.
Retail Security experience proffered but not essential
Flexible Approach to work to suit the store needs
Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
Capable in the use of technology
The ability to identify triggers to conflict along with excellent mediation skills
- Basic Salary 24,000 per annum
- Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Stocktake Bonuses
- Commission led bonuses across a wide range of products
- Monthly Group Rewards and Recognition
- Long Service awards
- Join the Fearless1000 Incentive Scheme watch THIS video to find out more
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- 28 Days Holiday
- 40% Instore Uniform Discount
- Discounted Gym membership
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert