Front of house team member - Reading
- Reading, Berkshire
- 9.50 Per Hour + Tips + benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
be you | be a front of house team member
wagamama | to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- £9.50 per hour paid weekly + £3.03 per hour average tips* free wagamama meal on every shift
- 50% discount at wagamama + 30% at all other trg brands with friends + family
- financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary
- kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure
what does a front of house team member at wagamama do?
- as a wagamama team member, you'll be totally focused on creating a positive environment for our guests, encouraging them to explore the menu + try new things you'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day you'll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our guests by maintaining your section to the highest standard + following our health + safety procedures
- you'll be working as part of a brilliant team! we'll give you loads of support during your induction, then you'll offer support to others once you're confident in your role
you dont need previous experience working in a restaurant. just a great attitude + a willingness to learn, we'll teach everything to become a service legend!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process. wagamama is also proudly part of disability confident
*100% of tips go to our teams. average tips are based on front of house team member positions across all our uk restaurants between 2/5/22 + 29/5/22. actual tips by restaurant will vary. tips are left solely at our guests discretion and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert