Sous chef - London
- London, Greater London
- 13.50 Per Hour + Bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Kitchen Staff, Sous Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
be you | be a sous chef | delivery kitchen
wagamama| to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- £13.50 per hour paid weekly
- free wagamama meal on every shift
- for our working parents | free wagamama meal for your kids midweek
- 50% discount at wagamama + 30% at all other trg brands with friends + family retail and leisure discounts financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure
- internal fast track development programmes to progress into a kitchen manager + beyond
what does a sous chef at wagamama do?
- during your shift, you create a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed + cared for you help spot, nurture + develop talent within the back of house team share your passion + knowledge of wagamama food ensuring the back of house team is fully trained on all dishes manage the line effectively so every dish served is of high quality + served to specification ready for delivery packing you understand the importance of growing sales, protecting profit + you support your kitchen manager to effectively control gross profit you make sure you follow food safety and health + safety standards throughout your shift
if you have a passion for food and have got some kitchen management, supervisor or team leader experience + have a passion for food then we want to hear from you!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process. wagamama is also proudly part of disability confident
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert