Junior sous chef (central london) - London
- London, Greater London
- 13.50 Per Hour + Tips + benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
be you | be a junior sous chef
wagamama| to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic?
- £13.50 per hour paid weekly + £34.08 per week average tips* free wagamama meal on every shift
- for our working parents | free wagamama meal for your kids midweek
- 50% discount at wagamama + 30% at all other trg brands with friends + family retail + leisure discounts financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary
- kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure internal fast track development programmes to progress into a sous chef + beyond
what does a junior sous chef at wagamama do?
- during your shift, you create a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed + cared for share your passion + knowledge of wagamama food
- learn to manage the line effectively so every dish served is of high quality + served to specification you support training the back of house team on all dishes you understand the importance of growing sales + protecting profit you make sure you follow food safety and health + safety standards throughout your shift you begin to learn about gross profit + labour management
if you have a passion for food and either already have some kitchen management, supervisor or team leader experience or would like to step up into a management role then we want to hear from you!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process
*100% of tips go to our teams. average tips are based on back of house management positions across all our uk restaurants between 2/5/22 + 29/5/22 working 48 hours per week. actual tips by restaurant will vary. tips are left solely at our guests discretion and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert