- Brunning & Price
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £10.90 per hour including tronc
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter
- Job Type
- Full Time
Join us as Kitchen Porter and become an essential part of the kitchen crew at The Greyhound - we can’t do it without you!
What’s in it for you as our Kitchen Porter?
- Up to £9.50 per hour plus tronc (that's your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Chef apprentice opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to suit you
What we’re looking for in our Kitchen Porter...
Previous experience as Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Porter, Pot Washer or Kitchen Cleaner is preferred but not essential. Most importantly, you will be keen to work in a friendly kitchen where you’ll really be part of the team.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
Come and find out more about us, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Kitchen Porter – we’d love to hear from you!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert