- Brunning & Price
- Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £10.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Cleaner
- Job Type
- Part Time
Would you like to help keep our beautiful pub and rooms looking clean, polished and lovely? Then join us as our Cleaner at The Bell in Alderminster!
What’s in it for you as our Cleaner?
- Up to £10.50 per hour
- Part-time hours, working weekends
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
About the Cleaner position...
You will be friendly, conscientious and take pride in achieving high standards. Ideally, we’d like our Cleaner to have some previous experience, including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, toilet cleaning and the use of a floor buffing machine.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
If you want to work with friendly people where you’ll be an important part of the whole pub team, click ‘Apply’ now to become our new Cleaner – we’d love to hear from you!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Apply for Cleaner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert