Commis Waiter/Food Runner
- Cote Brasserie
- Esher, Surrey, United Kingdom
- £11.00 to £12.00 per hour OTE - including service charge
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Waiting Staff
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you love meeting new people on a daily basis? Are you looking for a role where you can let your personality shine?
We’re looking for a Commis Waiter to come and join our team. We look for people who are comfortable in bringing themselves to work, me mean the real you – not work you, as we want you to let your personality shine! We’re a passionate bunch, who are on a mission to make it special for our guests, whatever the occasion! Sound like something you could get on board with?
The good stuff.
- We pay all our teams fortnightly because who doesn’t love a payday?
- Every shift you work, we’ve got you covered with meals from our employee menu (thanks Chef)!
- Treat yourself, family and friends to 50% discount off our food at any Côte
- We love meeting new people who share our passion of making it special, which means you can earn a bonus for every time you successfully refer people to join Côte (T&C apply)
- Discounts up for grabs with over 200 retailers and brands via Perkbox
- We take well-being seriously, so you’ll have access to Smart Health, which offers 24/7 support
- We’re here for the curious, so it’s no surprise there are loads of opportunities when it comes to internal development programmes, we have some big plans coming this year!
- Company pension scheme & life assurance scheme
Bonjour, we’re Côte.
We believe life should be full of flavour. Yes, we’re foodies – but we’re actually in the business of making memories. Founded in Wimbledon in 2007 with a mission to deliver quality, French-inspired food, extraordinary service, and a whole-hearted enjoyment of life, we now have a 3,000-strong team and 85 restaurants (and counting) across the UK.
There are so many reasons to join Côte.
We’re on an exciting new journey – and our team will play a huge part in making it happen. That means when you’re with us, every day is an opportunity to aim higher. Because we’re invested in your development, so you’ll get out as much as you put in. And we encourage you to bring your unique flavour to work, because we value the diversity of our teams. Best of all, the work you do brings joy to others. Sound good? Maybe you belong with us.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert