Conference and Events Waiter/Waitress & Bartender - Bristol
- Marriott Hotels - South West & Wales
- Bristol, City of Bristol
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
Job Number 23039383
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, College Green, Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel has been providing a 4 star luxury experience in the heart of Bristol for over 150 years, and has an international reputation for excellence. Marriott's award winning in house development program recognizes, nurtures and promotes talent. Benefit from industry leading training, whilst also having the opportunity to transfer internationally within the largest hotel network in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our conference and banqueting team as a bartender and waiter/ess. You will be part of the Marriott family offering outstanding service to our guests and associates. You will also have access to our exclusive benefits and training opportunities.
- Provide a high quality customer service
- Promote a welcoming environment
- Organise tables, action stations, buffets and carts for service
- Prepare coffee breaks, carts and stations with appropriate supplies
- Communicate any additional meal requirements or special requests to the kitchen
- Monitor cleanliness and proper sanitization of tables, stations and service areas
What do you need to apply?
You do not have to have any specific qualifications in order to apply, but it is desirable if you have experience within hospitality. We look for enthusiasm, ability to adapt, excellent customer service skills and flexibility.
- World class training programs and opportunity to grow and develop
- Global Hotel discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Complimentary Hotel gym/leisure membership
- Competitive pay for every hour worked & potential gratuities
- Free Parking
- Meal on Duty
- Discounts and much more...
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert