Night Porter - 40 hours per week
- Genting Casinos
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Casino & Gaming
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a full-time Night Porter to join our team in the Genting Hotel, working 40 hours per week.
Key Competencies and duties include:
- Ensure that guest needs are anticipated and requests followed up.
- Building a rapport with guests, ensuring that they want to return to the Genting Hotel
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring the charges are correct on the invoice.
- Ensure good communication with all departments throughout the hotel.
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints and pass relevant information onto management.
- Be familiar with and promote hotel facilities and attractions within the estate.
- Assist guests with any requests e.g. information, making bookings and directions.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on each shift that full and thorough handover takes place at the end of the shift.
- Dealing with issues that arise with Hotel guests during the Night shift.
- Completing necessary refunds/adjustments paperwork when required.
- Taking orders and delivering guests room service to the required brand standards.
- Regular security checks and floor walks.
Skills and experience required:
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
- MUST be flexible to work weekends, bank holidays and Night Shifts.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert