Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Kent
- Haven Holidays
- Ashford, Kent
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef Manager, Head Chef, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Kitchen Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We are seeking a talented and passionate leader to join us as a Kitchen Team Manager, where you will lead, inspire and develop an amazing team to create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. This is a full time, permanent opportunity that offers a fantastic working culture and great added perks including Christmas and New Year off, every year paid!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
SALARY: Competitive + up to 10% Annual Bonus
HOURS:45 Hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
As a Kitchen Team Manager you lead and inspire a high-performance team to deliver high standards and meals to spec every time. This is a hands-on role where you will lead from the front cooking 85% of your time, whilst also managing the kitchen standards on health, safety and hygiene while controlling costs and minimising wastage.
- Manage all stock including food orders
- Develop a high-performance Team - Identifying and developing future talent in the department
- Attract, recruit and onboard new team members
- Responsible for Team Rota's, Accurate hours worked recording, safety compliance checks and legislative compliance checks.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may be a Sous Chef, Head Chef or Kitchen Manager, within a restaurant, branded retail or food service. Whatever your background, here at Haven we create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests, and to deliver this our Team is at the heart of everything we do. Therefore, we are seeking an inspirational leader who can nurture a high-performance Team whilst juggling the commercial aspects of managing a kitchen.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Kitchen Manager and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert