Gas Engineer - Thorpe Park
- Haven Holidays
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeping & Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Person
- Job Type
- Full Time
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Qualified Gas Engineer to join our Park Maintenance Team, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: Competitive Salary
Working Hours: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What you'll be doing
As a Qualified Gas Engineer, you will work as part of a team to ensure everything is in good working order while making sure that all our holiday homes are safely connected and certified. You will be responsible for gas testing and ensure new appliances are installed safely in holiday homes. You will conduct gas repairs to holiday homes, including boiler and water heating systems, keeping clear and accurate records of checks, audits and renewals.
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Gas Safe qualified, holding all current gas safe qualifications
- Experience of completing gas work within holiday homes would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation
- A genuine passion for delivering a great experience to our Guests
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert