Cleaner / Housekeeper - Transport Available - North Wales
- Haven Holidays
- North Wales
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Accommodation Cleaner, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Accommodation Cleaning Teams, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Working Hours: Flexible Working hours on Mondays & Fridays
Pay Rates: Starting at 9.50 up to 11.09 per hour
Transport Available: From local pick-up and drop-off points
What You'll Be Doing
As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member, you will clean and carryout various housekeeping duties to deliver outstanding presentation of our range of Static Caravans & Lodges.
- Once trained you will take pride in delivering perfectly clean accommodation to all of our guests
- Work to given time-frame when cleaning each unit to ensure efficiency
- Support your Haven team and always strive to communicate effectively with all team members
- Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don't need experience to join our Team - But you may already be a Holiday Home Cleaner, Housekeeping Assistant or Domestic Cleaner. But if not, if you are eager, willing, and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Cleaner and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert