- Hand Picked Hotels
- SO42 7QB
- 13 - 13 Per Hour
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter
- Job Type
- Full Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Porter, to join the team at Rhinefield House Hotel & Spa, part of Hand Picked Hotels
Rhinefield House Hotel is a 4 Red Star Hotel, with a 2 AA Rosette restaurant and beautiful spa and health club. It is a popular leisure stay, afternoon tea and function venue tucked away deep within the New Forest National Park.
• You’ll have previous experience in a similar environment and role
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have an approachable, positive and proactive manner
Our Benefits include:
- Salary of £13 p/h
- A share of the service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Our vision is to deliver a welcoming country house experience where guests feel special and colleagues feel like family.
Being part of a family is at the heart of Hand Picked Hotels. We create a happy environment through the way we support each other and work together. You make it Hand Picked!
Each hotel is individual in its style and so is each person who works for Hand Picked. You are encouraged to bring the best of your personality to work and to let this shine through in the way you operate as a team and in the service you give to our guests.
Hand Picked Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and a Disability Confident Committed employer – we welcome applications from all people within all communities.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert