Chef De Partie
- Ilkley, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £10.50 to £11.00 per year Tips
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Individual Restaurants has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to join our team based in Piccolino Ilkley. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis, and in return receive a competitive salary.
Benefits of becoming our Chef De Partie:
-30% off your total food and drink bill at any of our restaurants, any time
-laundered chef white service
-Access to up to 40% of your earnt wages, savings and financial wellbeing tools through our partners at Wagestream
-Opportunity to develop and achieve industry recognised qualifications through our apprenticeship programme
-Competitive rates of pay – we pay the best to get the best
-Career paths, progression and training through our in house training Academy
-3% employer pension contribution
-15% off at Iceland Foods
-100% of gratuity and service distributed to the restaurant team
Individual Restaurants are one of the UK’s leading privately owned restaurant groups with 30 upmarket Italian and Grill restaurants in central London, major UK cities, affluent towns and their suburbs. Our collection includes Piccolino, Riva Blu, Piccolo and our iconic Bar & Grills.
We are key players in the premium-casual dining market with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
Our amazing restaurants offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants. “We aim be the best Italian or Grill restaurant in town and to beat guest’s expectations each and every time they visit”
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and great food and who have a flair for delivering excellent customer service to join our team!
As a Chef De Partie in our restaurant, you will support the sous chefs and run sections of the kitchens with the opportunity to progress in your career. Being responsible for preparation, cooking, tasting, and presentation of food in line with company specifications.
What will you be doing as our Chef De Partie?
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with company specifications.
- Running a section of the kitchen ensuring the correct levels of stock are maintained and the cleanliness of the section.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen and ensuring that all requirements are met in relation to Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- Ensuring all food preparation, handling and storage is carried out adhering to company hygiene standards.
- Responsibility for portion control and wastage to ensure gross profits are achieved.
What are we looking for in our ideal Chef De Partie?
- A passion and flair for delivering quality food using fresh ingredients to specification
- High volume experience providing quality food consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high standards of personal hygiene in terms of both appearance and working practices
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum, Immigration & Nationality Act 2006).
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to join our family as our new Chef De Partie, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert