- Britannia Hotels
- Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, B61 0JB
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa! Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of England, just half a mile away and an easy gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds, Birmingham city centre and the historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa is a 146-Bedroom hotel with a Front Desk that operates on a 24-hour check in service due to its popularity and location. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager on to the team.
As the Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage the Sales Team with the objective of maximising Sales Revenue
- Effectively & strategically market our Holidays, Themed Weekends, Parties and Events to ensure maximum interest
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, ensuring consistent guest satisfaction
- Gain a full knowledge of the Parks, venue space, facilities, accommodation and confidently relay this knowledge to potential clients when enquiring about the Pontins Product
- Pro-actively generate leads for new business via previous and new clients.
- Form strong relationships with these new contacts to encourage repeat business.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
The successful candidate will need to be creative and professional with the drive to succeed. Previous experience managing all aspects of the Entertainment industry is essential to the role.
Look at our website and look at this contemporary-styled hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 62 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert