- Britannia Hotels
- Antrim, Antrim
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales, Sales Assistant, Events Sales
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tamworth Road, Keresley, Coventry, CV7 8JG
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you can be working in The Royal Court Hotel, Coventry! The Royal Court is a beautiful Grade II listed Country House Hotel set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland, approximately 3 miles from Coventry City Centre.
The Royal Court Hotel has an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as a range of facilities for a variety of events including conferences, meetings, exhibitions, and interviews. Our Coventry conference venue has several different sized rooms, suitable for various, different types of function and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Events Executive on to the team.
As an Events Executive, you will be required too:
- To field both small and large event enquiries (up to 1,000), check availability, quote accordingly, convert, and plan the events.
- Liaising with clients in the planning process of their event to create & present accurate function sheets.
- To enter all enquiries, bookings, denials, and cancellations into the appropriate Hotel’s diary system.
- Liaise with all operational departments to ensure that all requirements are met, and revenue is maximised.
- Responsible for ensuring clients are invoiced correctly.
- Attending any site visits, planning meetings, tastings or other occasions as required by the Hotel/Client
- Proactive contracting & rate negotiation.
The successful candidate will have a background involved in hotel sales with relevant experience of dealing with booking agents and corporate organisations is an advantage. You must be able to develop effective relationships with clients, agents, and the operational department within the hotel. Computer literacy is essential to the role.
Visit our website and look at this beautiful, timeless Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert