Conference & Banqueting Coordinator
- Britannia Hotels
- Antrim, Antrim
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Tamworth Road, Keresley, Coventry, CV7 8JG
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you can be working in The Royal Court Hotel, Coventry! The Royal Court is a beautiful Grade II listed Country House Hotel set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland, approximately 3 miles from Coventry City Centre.
The Royal Court Hotel has an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as a range of facilities for a variety of events including conferences, meetings, exhibitions, and interviews. Our Coventry conference venue has number of different sized rooms, suitable for various types of function and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Conference & Banqueting Coordinator onto our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sell the Conference & Banqueting space at the best available rate maximising yield and achieve the budgeted sales.
- Be aware of competitors, their products, facilities, rates & policies and to develop and present to the hotel team, products in which to beat the competition.
- Be aware of future business peaks & troughs and major events in the area.
- Sell the hotel by re-active and pro-active “cold calling” using telephone and in-house appointments, carry out necessary research, using hotel database, client files, business & local media.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of Sales experience within the Hotel industry, reinforced with superb determination & pride in the work.
Visit our website and look at this beautiful, timeless Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 62 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert