Senior Customer Analyst - Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Administrator, Travel & Culture, Administration & Support
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you have experience turning data into actionable business outcomes? Do you enjoy solving problems and have previously used SQL......if so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Senior Analyst in our Data Science & Analytics team here at Asda! An Analyst role with the customer always at the focus!
An ASDA Senior Customer Analyst is responsible for delivering key data-led analytical projects to support Asda build engagement and value with our customers through the extended Asda brand, specifically for Asda Money & Asda Mobile. This is a role for someone who is motivated to champion the customers in decision making, is commercially minded and has a desire to influence our customer strategy.
You will be part of a team within a diverse transformation function, as well as supporting activities across the wider organisation, requiring a strong team work ethic and a desire to develop working relationships. This role provides many opportunities to further develop your communication, technical and analytical skillsets and help support us in putting the customer first.
As Asda moves through a digital and customer transformation, you'll be joining Asda at the right time. Leveraging data and analytics is a critical area of transformation and you would be at the very heart of this!
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for a varied range of deliverables, these will include;
- Exploration of customer & transactional data to identify and deliver key insights that enable stakeholders to make better, more data driven business decisions
- Creation of clear and simple outputs from complex data and analysis that tell the story to our stakeholders of who our customers are and what is important to them
- Combining customer behavioural data with survey, market and financial data to understand the complete customer picture
- Understanding how customers behave across different channels within ASDA
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to achieve what is right for customers
- Working closely with data scientists and third party agencies to create the production of segmentations and customer models
In-depth understanding of customer behaviour and analytical toolsets along with the desire to be a subject matter expert and to continually expand knowledge and skillset will be key to this role.
- Naturally curious, passionate about using data, tech and analysis to do the right thing for our customers
- Technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL
- Experience in R, Alteryx, Databricks, Azure or Power BI desirable
- Good commercial understanding of the key drivers of a retail business
- Good knowledge of applying statistical techniques in retail analysis
- Knowledge of financial services, telecommunications or FMCG desirable
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to choose where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get a benefit package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert