Kitchen Porter - Milton Keynes
- Cosy Club
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- 8.24 to 10.42 Per Hour + Tips & benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our Kitchen Porters, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
If you've had previous experience before as a KP, great! If not, then we still want to hear from you, experience is not necessary.
You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe.
This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of progression opportunity for promotion to chef.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!
- Cosy Club
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert