Assistant Manager - Rugby
- Rugby, Warwickshire
- 25,500 to 27,000 Per Annum + Overtime Pay, Bonus and Benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who thrives in a busy environment! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
What we offer...
- Bonus potential of up to £4.9k a year
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours!
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Tips shared equally across the team, based on hours worked
- Free meal from Lounge menu with every shift worked, regardless of length
- Annual Loyalty Share Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Wellness Helpline alongside Lounges own Mental Health Champions
- Christmas and Boxing Day off!
- The most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
- Unlimited access to industry-leading training information and support, so you can really move forward in your career
Our Assistant Managers...
As an Assistant Manager you will be helping the General Manager maintain our high standards, making sure that service is running smoothly and that the team is supported. As a friendly face for both our team and our customers, you'll anticipate, organise and make good things happen, and good things can happen fast here - if you want to progress, you will.
What we're about...
Our focus has always been on bringing people together, and that's important now more than ever. We work as one team at the heart of the community - with more Lounges opening every month, there's never been a more exciting time to join us and make a real difference to our customers and your career.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert