Kitchen Porter - Bournemouth
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- 8.24 to 10.42 Per Hour + Tips & benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant to join our outstanding Lounge team!
What we offer...
- Tips shared equally across the team, based on hours worked
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited 50% staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Free meal from Lounge menu with every shift worked, regardless of length
- Annual Loyalty share award following 3 years service
- Easy access to pay as you earn it with Wage Stream
- Christmas and Boxing Day off!
- 24/7 Employee Wellness Helpline alongside Lounges own Mental Health Champions
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression within a rapidly expanding company
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest!
Our Kitchen Porters...
You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe. This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for promotion to chef.
What we're about...
The Lounge is open all day, every day and serves great quality fresh food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment. Our kitchens are the engine room of the Lounge and you are the key to keeping the engine going in this fast paced business.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert