Food & Beverage Assistant
- The Judge's Lodging
- The Judge's Lodging, York
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Food and Beverage Assistant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Join us if you enjoy other people to have a great time - be part of a fun and energetic team - to us you won't just be a waiter or waitress, as a Food & Beverage Assistant, you'll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests.
For our Food & Beverage Assistants, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week, giving you control over your finances
- Tips paid regularly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, as a Food and Beverage Assistant you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
We are open all day, every day, serving great quality food and drink, so you’ll need to enjoy working in a busy environment with a fun and professional team.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic is more important. If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality to work, we would love to meet you.
Your day to day as a Food & Beverage Assistant.
- Your personality will shine through as you greet each one of our valued guests with a warm and friendly smile
- As a Food & Beverage Assistant, you will take food and drink orders and serve guests with a brilliant customer service ethic
- Assist with menu suggestions and recommendations
- Prepare perfectly laid tables for each guest visit
- Ensure our high standards are delivered and maintained at all times
- Provide our guests with the warmest hospitality, ensuring they want to return
- Team work
We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert