Chef de Partie
- Leonardo Hotel Manchester Central
- Competitive Salary and Fantastic Benefits
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player– Be Leonardo
As a Chef De Partie you’ll be right in the heart of the hotel, so we want you to take pride in everything you’ll be doing to support the Head Chef and keep things running like clockwork. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be passionate about your working area and responsibilities, and thrive under pressure whilst working alongside a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Chef De Partie, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Love the Kitchen and grow whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Be keen to step up when the situation demands and able to lead sections within the Kitchen
- Have a willingness to learn, adapt and deliver to the high standard of food our guests expect?
- Aspire to grow with us - with our excellent Learning and Development programmes, the sky is the limit!
- Have an eagle eye with keen attention to detail
- Be full of beans, however ideas will just be fine too!
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert