- Carden Park Hotel
- £9.18 - £9.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Porter
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for Kitchen Assistants to join our growing Chef Brigade to support with the daily cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment. This is a great starting opportunity for anyone looking to progress into catering.
Your day with Team Carden:
- Washing cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils and kitchen appliances
- Washing and keeping the work surfaces, floors and walls clean and tidy.
- Supporting the chefs daily with any key tasks
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, working evenings and weekends. Permanent contracts are available.
£9.18 - £9.50 per hour
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
- Discounted use of the outdoor pursuits facilities
- Two paid charity days per year
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be part of a creative, busy and energetic team of Chefs who cater for our guests across 8 kitchens throughout the resort. You will be enthusiastic, a great team player and happy to roll your sleeves up to support the team. You will have excellent communication skills, an awareness of hygiene and safety regulations and the ability to follow instructions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert