- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Team Leader
- Job Type
- Full Time
Team LeaderLocation: Sheffield Station Rate of Pay: £10.41 Contract/Hours: Permanent/Full time Shift pattern: between 8am and 11pm At SSP Burger King, we are bold, results focussed and looking for Team Leaders to join our family. We encourage individuality and having fun! In fact, we’re open to people from all backgrounds, we pride ourselves on having a diverse and multi-talented workforce and we’ll be alongside you every step of the way, cheering and clapping! What we’re looking for in a Team Leader:
- You love running shifts in a high energy, fast-paced work environment
- You deliver high standards and enjoy being part of the action
- Connecting with our crew and our customers, making them feel great
- You like taking the challenges of every day as it comes and think on your feet
- A year of experience in a similar role
- Due to some responsibilities within the role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
What you’ll do as a Team Leader:
- Be flexible to work a variety of shifts between 8am and 11pm
- Be responsible for shifts and the team ensuring company standards are met & kept by everyone
- Lead by example with the customer experience being a top priority for you
- Be part of a fast-moving, high-energy team supporting each other on every shift
- Deliver perfect food and beverages to your customers, day in, day out
What you’ll get as a Team Leader:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our "Royale" family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert