Holistic Spa Therapist
- £27000 - £34000
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Spa Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Beaverbrook is a carefully curated collection of two luxury hotels. The heart of the brand, Beaverbrook estate, is set amidst 400 acres of countryside in the Surrey Hills and comprises three distinctively designed venues, that make up the hotel, three restaurants and a Health Club & Spa, as well as indoor and outdoor activities, including a home cinema and meeting spaces for all occasions. What binds our hotels together is the Beaverbrook ethos – a warmth and thoughtfulness that makes every guest and employee journey unforgettable and that reflects our approach to exceptional experiences. Striving to turn visions into reality, for guests and employees alike, through unique opportunity and emotional hospitality, Beaverbrook offers something truly special within remarkable surroundings.
The Coach House Health Club and Spa inspired by the English countryside, offers a relaxing, warm and tranquil environment. With six treatment rooms, indoor & outdoor pool, a sauna and steam room it’s a place to unwind and be pampered.
Do you love to provide an unforgettable, enchanting and holistic guest experience?
We are excited to say that we are adding additional roles to our current Spa team and as such we are searching for more Holistic Spa Therapists. We are welcoming applications for part-time, flexible hours and full time positions.
Our Spa Therapists are trained in a diverse range of techniques such as Swedish, Thai, Remedial, Shiatsu and Biodynamic Bodywork. They are dedicated to the pursuit of optimal wellness for our guests and are skilled to ensure our guests are offered the best and most necessary treatment.
Successful Spa Therapists will be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of guest experience, as well as professionally engaging with guests and employees to create an environment of warmth and fun.
Previous experience as a Holistic Spa Therapist is essential, ideally within a luxury spa environment that does not compromise on any aspect of the guest experience.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
• Hold Professional Recognised qualification (instead of NVQ Level 3 qualification)
• Experienced with a reputable industry track record, with a minimum 3 years’ working
• Have a caring, calm, and compassionate nature and supporting team player
• Represent a healthy balanced lifestyle
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
If you believe you are our ideal candidate for our Holistic Spa Therapist position and are excited about the prospect of joining our amazing team then apply today.
Full Time Roles - Base salary circa £27,000 plus commission (OTE up to £34,000 per annum)
At The Coach House Health Club & Spa, our ethos is simple. We believe in a holistic approach to wellness that is natural, nurturing and grounded.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert