Concierge - Front Office (Royal Lancaster)
- Royal Lancaster Hotel
- London (Central)
- £25169.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Porter
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as a Concierge within our Front Office Team!
Here at the Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, moments to grow, while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For', you will be provided with tailored development plans, trainings and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star hotel, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Service Charge from Room Revenue
- Complimentary night stay for 2 at the Royal Lancaster London
- Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Refer a friend bonus
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes
- Annual season ticket loans
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Be based in Lobby in order to actively engage with internal and external customers, creating memorable experiences.
- Continuously trains and develops and updates the knowledge of Front Line Colleagues about all services, including tours, restaurants, sights, doctors, worshipping establishments, transportation of any kind, other places of interest.
- Be well informed of new openings, exhibits, sports concert and shows providing insightful recommendations to our guests, and share these with the team.
- Offer the best possible recommendations to meet the guest’s requirements at all times
- Promotes excellent teamwork, communication and integrity with all departments in the business, ensure Lobby Presence as and when required, particular during evening events and peak times.
- Log all deliveries and request’s to our log books as well as our handover
- To supervise Junior Concierge, Porter’s and Doormen to ensure they are following all standards and to support the Front Office Team when necessary.
- Ensures the Concierge e-mail accounts (personal and generic) are managed efficiently and all queries responded to within 24h in a professional and exceptional manner
- Ensure the security and cleanliness of all Concierge related areas, including Luggage room, Concierge desk, Forecourt and Porters desk
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our award winning family!
Apply for Concierge - Front Office (Royal Lancaster)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert