Chef De Partie - Jlr Gaydon
- Warwick, Warwickshire
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Cook
- Job Type
More about the role:
- responsibility for producing a salad bar, breakfast and main meals for a busy lunch service.
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- Worked in a similar environment before including contract catering, hotel or restaurant experience
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Onsite Free Car Parking
- Free Meals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/1302/93485001/52547677/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.What you'll be doing:
Chef De Partie - JLR Gaydon
Salary - Up to 31,153 Per Annum
Photo ID required to work onsite.
40 hours per week Monday - Friday 6.30am - 3pm
Free car parking and meal on shift
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafs and executive dining rooms.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contracts at JLR Gaydon. this site consists of a restaurant, Costcutter, 3 Costa Coffee outlets and 1 Starbucks. We also have hospitality and vending.
You will be assisting the head chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high volume, high quality catering and who has experience in driving success
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert