Area Manager - North East
- Dine Contract Catering
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
Who you are:
- Senior management experience as a Area / Regional manager leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Previous multi-site contract catering background
- Previous experience running multiple P&Ls
- Strong Catering background
- Proven ability to effectively build relationships and influence internally at a senior level
- Led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Ability to drive and retain business
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable success as a credible and confident influencer
- The ability to quickly build a trusted relationship with cross-functional customers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Able to quickly build credibility with key stakeholders
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0703/468300/52473628/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.What you'll be doing:
North East/Yorkshire Region
Up to 46,800 per Annum (DOE) + Car Allowance.
Benefits include: CRISP pension, Bupa Healthcare and Non-Contractual bonus scheme.
This role will oversee a team of unit managers and area support managers providing a food service within our client's premises.
As an Area Manager, you will be supporting your managers and teams onsite by getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities, you will be drawn to satisfaction from managing and training your team. The Area Manager will support their team in providing a professional service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met.
- You will monitor, control financial performance and maintain costs within the budgeted targets, making sure all ordering and stock are within budget.
- Management of multiple sites within your area.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisations.
- To ensure that the Company and Client standards are met as well as financial targets, administration, compliance and reporting procedures are carried out.
- Monitor and support your team, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets and achievements.
- Develop and evolve all client's services at locations, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
- Comply with Company and statutory policies and procedures and regulations.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert