Chef de Partie - Seasonal
- Hand Picked Hotels
- Jersey Marine
- 30410 - 30410 Per Annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie
- Job Type
Chef de Partie (Seasonal) – £30,410 per annum - L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey – Jersey
£500 end of season bonus!
We have an opportunity available for a Chef de Partie to join our talented brigade at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa in Jersey for the winter season.
As a Chef de Partie you will have experience working in a similar role and Hotel environment cooking to a rosette standard and cooking all food from fresh ingredients. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent hygiene standards and enjoy working as a part of a team.
Please note: You do not need to have settled or pre-settled status in the UK – we can offer seasonal visas to Worldwide candidates at a cost of £244 - apply for further details.
What’s in it for you?
- £500 end of season bonus if you stay until the end of contract date agreed
- A competitive salary – Our Chefs are paid for all hours worked
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Live in accommodation charged at only £52/70 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- An opportunity to working in a professional kitchen environment with our talented Head Chefs and their brigades
- Getting to enjoy the sunny island of Jersey on your time off in stunning beach front locations with many water sports available
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym and swimming pool
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn – unless you want to cook of course!
- Pro rata equivalent of 29 holiday per annum – which will be paid at the end of your seasonal assignment
- A chance to meet new people, make new friends and have a memorable summer seasons work experience within Hand Picked Hotels. Permanent opportunities are available across the group and we will prioritise applications from talented team members at the end of the season!
L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel set on St Brelades bay offering stunning views and easy access to one of the best beaches on the island.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Our vision is to deliver a welcoming country house experience where guests feel special and colleagues feel like family.
Being part of a family is at the heart of Hand Picked Hotels. We create a happy environment through the way we support each other and work together. You make it Hand Picked!
Each hotel is individual in its style and so is each person who works for Hand Picked. You are encouraged to bring the best of your personality to work and to let this shine through in the way you operate as a team and in the service you give to our guests.
Hand Picked Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and a Disability Confident Committed employer – we welcome applications from all people within all communities.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert