Slaley Hall Golf Team Member
- The QHotels Collection
- Slaley Hall, Hexham, Northumberland
- Seasonal work - Hourly Rate up to £10.42, working in a busy golf environment,
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Retail jobs, Retail Assistant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you knowledgeable & passionate about golf?
Do you enjoy working in a customer facing role?
As Golf Team Member you are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel’s golf club, so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do as Golf Team Member?
This is a fun and varied role where you will need to wear lots of hats. You’ll be the “go to” person in the golf shop, offering advice and guidance to all members, potential members and guests.
You’ll help manage the retail outlet by greeting visitors, answering the phone, making golf bookings as well as selling and advising on merchandise
You’ll have flexibility to work in other areas and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the right role for me?
We provide full training for our roles and can be flexible with shifts to work around your life. All we ask is that you have an interest in sport, ideally golf – are reliable & willing to learn.
Looking for more than a job? No problem, talk to us about our apprenticeship programmes and career pathways.
Why choose our hotel?
- Full training provided
- Free meals on duty
- Team Member PLUS Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the 21 The QHotels Collection properties
- Free onsite parking
- Various team member celebration days throughout the year
- Looking for more than a job? we can offer support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network so if you decide to relocate, we can transfer you to another working location
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert