Duty Managers - East Ham and Newham Leisure Centres
- East Ham and Newham Leisure Centres
- £26,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Sports jobs, Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Managers - East Ham and Newham Leisure Centres, London
Location: East Ham, Newham
Salary: £26,000 per annum .
Job Type: Full Time (40hrs per week) As per rota
We have exciting opportunities for Duty Managers at our East Ham and Newham Leisure Centres, where you will be working in a fun, lively environment with likeminded people. You will help to inspire others to work together and deliver their very best. You will be making a significant contribution to the community we support by helping the London Borough of Newham deliver on its 50 Steps to a Healthier Newham Strategy.
We are a diverse and ambitious organisation, which will give you job security and all the challenge you could wish for. Here people can flourish, thrive, better themselves and work in fantastic communities with inspirational colleagues and customers.
As a Duty Manager you will:
- hold a National Poolside Lifeguarding Qualification, First Aid at Work and Pool Plant Operators Qualification (or have the ability to gain these qualifications within 6 months of appointment)
- have detailed experience in quality systems, advanced knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
- ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff.
- work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours
- Cc-ordinate staffing resources, ensuring that adequate staffing provision is made at all times.
- be responsible for building security and opening and closing of the building in accordance with company procedures.
- be flexible about your hours of work
- have a passion for delivering first class customer service and deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner whilst going above and beyond to deliver the highest of standards.
What benefits do you get working for activeNewham:
- 31 days holiday (inc. UK Bank Holidays)
- Company Sick Pay after 6 months of service
- Free leisure centre membership for you and your partner
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Occupational Health Scheme
- Training and Development
- Progression planning
Apply for Duty Managers - East Ham and Newham Leisure Centres
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert