- Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
- £10.00 to £12.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Welcome to Victors, our food focussed hospitality brand baby of East Coast Concepts. Beautiful, vibrant, upscale yet informal, Victors is the perfect neighbourhood restaurant. Offering a modern American menu of small and larger plates - perfect to share in a casually elegant setting, with service to match. We don't accept average, so you shouldn't either. Whilst you will work in our Victors brand, your employee experience is managed by our parent company East Coast Concepts, so here's a bit about how we work together, starting with your role...
First impressions are vital in creating long-lasting relationships with guests, which is why our hosts have a warm, welcoming and engaging nature. Your job isn’t to just to answer the phones and seat guests, you are required to become a fountain of knowledge about everything ECC, often extending to other sites. This expert knowledge gives our guests the confidence that they are in good hands, resulting in great feedback and hopefully a return visit, both of which are incredibly rewarding knowing it’s you who has nurtured and influenced that experience.
It goes without saying that communication is key to this role. A strong host has the potential to heavily influence the success of a service simply down to the information they pass on to each department. They must also develop strong lines of communication between other sites incase we need to assist with enquiries or bookings.
Our secret ingredient is you
Your employee benefits are:
- 50% discount on food across the estate
- Tronc & tips
- Access to our in-house mental health first aider and the use of a free mental health and wellbeing helpline
- After 6 months ECC experience, you will be paid to enjoy your birthday off
- After 3 years of ECC experience, you will earn 5 additional days of annual leave
- A very generous Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to Perkbox and hundreds of discounts and freebies
If you want more reasons to work with us, then apply for the vacancy and find out!
We look forward to getting to know you
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert