Head Chef - Luton Airport
- TRG Concessions
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Up to 14.50 Per Hour
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef, Head Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our brand portfolio includes Brewdog, Giraffe, Shake Shack, Archies, Frankie and Benny's, Crepe Affair and many more. Our values of Freshness, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of everything that we do.
So, if you are a bold and ambitious individual looking for your next career move then look no further! We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we'll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development as a Head Chef.
What will life as a Head Chef in the TRG Concessions family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Head Chef role so special?
- Make it Magic: Delivering great looking food is the number one focus for you and your team, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You take ownership for the performance of your kitchen and coach your team to be able to ensure its success.
- Do it Together: You are a role model for the kitchen team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
We'd love you to have had previous experience of working as a manager within a kitchen environment but most importantly have the drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now, come join the family as a Head Chef and be a valued member of our management team!
**Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must also be able to provide a 5-year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.**
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert