Bar and Waiting Team Leader (Over 18 due to necessity to work on the bar) - Saint Alban's
- McMullens & Sons
- Street, Somerset
- Up to 10.77 per hour dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Team Leader, Waiting Staff, Retail jobs, Retail Supervisor
- Job Type
- Part Time
Saint & Sinner
Something new at the heart of St Albans
Hiring now for full & part time Bar & Waiting Team Leaders to join our team!
Sat within our high street premium offer, the Saint & Sinner will win over our guests with fresh seasonal food, on trend cocktails, great music and amazing events. With its excellent city centre location, and something for all from Breakfast 'til late...we will be the venue of choice!
Opening Spring 2023 - with flexible start date - from now
If you're looking for full or part time work? A position that can work around your commitments (family / education)? or your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business? Come and join us as a Bar & Waiting Team Leader.
We're independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family - you'll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
Bar & Waiting Team Leader
Fixed, varied & flexible shift patterns available - From 7am 'til late
So, if you're as passionate as we are about maintaining quality standards and would enjoy helping create a stylish, vibrant bar offering an extensive range of drinks, cocktails and great bar food then you could be our next Bar & Waiting Team Leader at our High Street Premium concept, an important part of the McMullen Family. We can offer you...
- Respected in a progressive Company who treat people as a name, not a number
- Competitive pay scheme, gratuities & sales bonus incentive
- Flexible shifts
- Weekly pay
- 50% discounted meals while working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Enhanced rate of pay for working on key Bank Holidays
- Fantastic training and career development through the McMullen's GROW
- Free industry-relevant Apprenticeships - gaining nationally recognised qualifications
Key Responsibilities of a Bar & Waiting Team Leader
- Delighting our guests through exceptional service
- Coaching and guiding our Team Members
- Running shifts and supporting the Management team
Prior experience within a supervisory role is essential however full training will be given through the McMullen GROW Programme both in house and at our Training and Development Centre in Hertford.
McMullen’s are a family-owned pub company and brewery, based in Hertford with pubs across the southeast. There is nothing we love better than seeing our team progress – people are genuinely at the heart of what we do, and we take great pride in our pubs, meaning they get the investment they need. We’ll also invest in you and your future with us – whether you are a budding chef, a bar team member, or a manager looking for their next move, you can rely on Macs to look after your career development and get you where you want to be.
- McMullens & Sons
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert