- Gather & Gather
- West Yorkshire
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a General assistant at Sky Leeds Whitehall.
Rate of pay: £9.90 per hour
Working pattern: 16 hours per week 3 days over 7You will be...
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good food safety knowledge
- Knowledge of allergens
- Kitchen experience
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Great operational training and development
- Personal Development and Training opportunities – We are passionate about our team growing with us.
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Whilst working on the Sky contract there are also these additional benefits:
- Free Sky TV package
- Sky discounted broadband and phone rental
- Daily meal allowance
- Flu vaccine vouchers
- Safe working environment @ Sky - Clear signage, social distancing procedures
- Secondment /Fixed Term contract roles within Sky
- Reward & Recognition Bonus/Vouchers/Hampers
- Your Space Day
- Happy Holidays – a gift from Sky Spaces team
We help our clients maximise the potential of food in the workplace.
Great food in the workplace isn't simply about fuel.
It's about increasing productivity and improving performance; it's about happy motivated people and inspiring environments.
We believe that at the start of every great food and drink experience is a thoroughly mapped and well-designed customer journey. The mapping process starts with the big stuff, who will be using the space, why and when will they be using it and what do we want them to feel about it.
We have a range of vacancies to suit all skill levels, so if you are passionate about coffee, food and people we want to hear from you!
- Gather & Gather
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert