Hospitality Assistant - London
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
As an Hospitality Assistant you would be working closely with the Hospitality Supervisor/ Manager based on site in one of our iconic venues, supporting the operations team, talented chefs and target driven sales people to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks.
Hospitality Assistant will build strong relationships with their clients, understanding a brief and executing every detail with continuous quality and a human touch.
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Monitoring and serving all food and drinks to customers/clients/guest and clearing throughout the event.
- Ensuring that there is clean furniture, dining tables and chairs available for the guests and ensuring presentation is at the forefront of everything you do.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers/clients/guest in designated meeting spaces in a presentable manner.
- To be able to work without supervision and take initiative over duties and tasks without being directed.
- To serve our guests with the highest level of customer service with maximum speed, efficiency and always with a smile.
- To work on licenced bars serving alcoholic beverages
- To be able to use coffee machines
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available and if not reporting this to your line manager
- Ensuring that any linen hired, and equipment hired for an event is counted and packed away for collection after the event.
- Ensuring hospitality rooms are left clean and tidy
- Minimum 1 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
- Supportive team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Takes the initiative
- To provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to work autonomously or within in a team.
- Being able to adapt to different working conditions
- Always having a positive attitude
- To be able to solve any customer service-related problem.
- Bespoke training and development
- Opportunities for progression across the UK, Ireland and Europe, most of our managers have been internally progressed and developed.
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Apprenticeship (development journey) Opportunities
- Discounts available on the high street shops, holidays, gyms and cinemas
- Recognition Scheme
- Wellbeing assistance
- Food provided while on shift
- Flexible working arrangements
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.
BaxterStorey offers a wide range of contract catering services to business and industry.
As the UK’s leading independent contract caterer we offer a personal service that focuses on fresh food.
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
Following our newly gained contract with British Airways, we are keen to hear from talented and ambitious individuals. Our objective is to ensure the food and service at airport lounges are of an impeccable standard, every time.
You will be working in a fantastic environment at Heathrow airport where the focus is quality, quality and even more quality.
There are exciting opportunities ranging from Management positions to Chefs, and lounge hosts amongst others.
Excellent presentation, communication and man management skills are required for senior positions, and all will require individuals to demonstrate a real passion for food and service with bags of enthusiasm.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert