Chef Manager - Warley
- Brentwood, Essex
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Chef Manager, Commis Chef
- Job Type
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
Role in Brentwood Essex
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
Food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
- Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
- You have the ability to work within a team, manage costs, negotiate and build relationship with suppliers as well as being compliant
- You will have experience within a similar role, strong supervisory experience and be financially and commercially astute
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.
BaxterStorey offers a wide range of contract catering services to business and industry.
As the UK’s leading independent contract caterer we offer a personal service that focuses on fresh food.
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
Following our newly gained contract with British Airways, we are keen to hear from talented and ambitious individuals. Our objective is to ensure the food and service at airport lounges are of an impeccable standard, every time.
You will be working in a fantastic environment at Heathrow airport where the focus is quality, quality and even more quality.
There are exciting opportunities ranging from Management positions to Chefs, and lounge hosts amongst others.
Excellent presentation, communication and man management skills are required for senior positions, and all will require individuals to demonstrate a real passion for food and service with bags of enthusiasm.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert