Kitchen Assistant - Glasgow
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Competitive + Benefits, Tronc, Service Charge & Tips
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pay: Up to £9.50 per hour plus tips
At Zizzi we don't do good times, only Great Times!
Kitchen Assistant/Porter needed to create magic and memories for our customers.
What you'll get:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
- Look the part with Zizzi branded T-Shirts and aprons provided
Magic | Caring | Real | Clear | You want to be the Best
What will you be doing as Kitchen Porter? Here's a taster:
- Taking absolute pride in your part of food presentation to our customers - washing plates, cutlery and kitchen utensils in a fast, efficient way, making sure they're perfectly clean every time, and available throughout the shift.
- Supporting the whole restaurant team, front of house and back of house, to make sure the restaurant is running like clockwork.
- Being passionate about our food and knowing the menu inside out.
- Knowing the kitchen inside out, helping to ensure that every corner and cupboard is spic and span.
- Playing a part in making sure that your restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times and is hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines.
Whilst we can't promise that you'll make friends, we think it's pretty likely. On top of that, we'll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
We are Zizzi . At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert