Concierge - Knightsbridge, London
- The Berkeley
- Knightsbridge, London
- Excellent + Benefits Package
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Receptionist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Concierge (Maternity Cover) - Knightsbridge, London
Job Type: Fixed Term
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Concierge (Maternity Cover) to join our award-winning team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are furnished by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea ‘Prêt-à-Portea’ is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighborhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace, Michelin-starred dining in ‘Marcus’ by Marcus Wareing and our Bamford Health Club & Spa.
As a Concierge you will be passionate about creating the most unique and memorable stay experiences for our guests. As an excellent and confident communicator, you will have the ability to interact with guests and make them feel welcome and cared for during their stay at The Berkeley.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist guests with all queries about hotel facilities as well as events and upcoming functions.
- Confidently make recommendations to guests in regards to any sightseeing tours, food & beverage outlets, shopping opportunities and local attractions.
- Ensure clear communication is maintained between Concierge and Reception to ensure a smooth running of the Front Office operations.
- Assist the Concierge Manager with the daily administration and coordination of mail and parcels.
- Ensure internal and external guest bookings are made in a timely manner and according to our guests' needs and expectations.
- Liaise with the Fleet Service department to organize transportation for our guests when required.
- Assist the Concierge Manager in the departmental training of new team members and ensure that all relevant system usage and hotel standards are being explained in full detail.
Successful candidates for our Concierge opportunity will need to be well presented, have excellent communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner. We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as a Concierge and will have worked in a luxury hotel environment.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 50% Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Hotel Group
- Hotel guest experience for employees
- Social events and activities
- Free GP consultation via GP service
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family
- Brilliant employee recognition programs
- Travel card loan
- Meals on duty
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance helpline and occupational health service
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The Berkeley has been treading its own path for more than 100 years. From here, midway between fashionable Knightsbridge and neighbourly Belgravia, we’re still taking style, comfort and service to inspiring new levels. There’s nowhere quite like it. And that’s the way we love it. Stunning rooms by the brightest minds in the design world. Intuitive service that always seems one step ahead. From the moment you walk in, the hotel begins to work its magic. With many guests returning year after year, it’s a spell that’s hard to break.
- The Berkeley
- 020 7235 6000
Apply for Concierge - Knightsbridge, London
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert