Chauffeur- Knightsbridge, London
- The Berkeley
- Knightsbridge, London
- Excellent + Benefits Package
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Driving
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chauffeur - Knightsbridge, London
Job Type: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Chauffeur to join the Fleet Services team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught and The Berkeley – three of the most renowned hotels in London. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
As a Chauffeur for Maybourne Hotel Group you will be representing The Berkeley, Claridge’s and The Connaught. Based at The Berkeley, you will be driving our guests to and from their destinations using the highest quality cars, and responding to their needs whilst creating memorable experiences.
Main responsibilities of the Chauffer include, but are not limited to:
- To provide the most welcoming and accommodating service to all guests, in compliance with the Feet department’s standard procedures and hotel service standards.
- To receive, drive and escort clients using vehicles from the Maybourne fleet.
- To maintain the vehicles appropriately in accordance with the manufacturers’ requirements, UK Health and Safety law and Company performance standards.
- Contribute in maintaining an excellent level of service in conjunction with the minimum requirement of the LQA standards at all times.
Successful candidates for the Chauffeur will demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
- Highly competitive basic salaries
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Exceptional opportunities for personal training & development
- Paid birthday leave day
- Complimentary uniform laundry service
- Uniform provided
- Social events & activities
- Employee of the month/ year awards
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family across Maybourne. Hotel Group
- 50% Food & Beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Shared Parental Leave
- Eye care vouchers for eye tests and contributions towards glasses
- Free GP online video consultations
- Occupational Health Service
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised monthly massage treatments
- Subsidised monthly podiatrist treatments
- Introduce a Star - Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Wedding and baby gifts
- Death in Service Insurance
- Employee recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Long Service Awards
- Travel Season ticket loan
Plus, many other additional benefits including a further fantastic range of benefits offered to all employees through one of the UK's leading benefit providers.
**Terms & Conditions apply to all benefits**
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The Berkeley has been treading its own path for more than 100 years. From here, midway between fashionable Knightsbridge and neighbourly Belgravia, we’re still taking style, comfort and service to inspiring new levels. There’s nowhere quite like it. And that’s the way we love it. Stunning rooms by the brightest minds in the design world. Intuitive service that always seems one step ahead. From the moment you walk in, the hotel begins to work its magic. With many guests returning year after year, it’s a spell that’s hard to break.
- The Berkeley
- 020 7235 6000
Apply for Chauffeur- Knightsbridge, London
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert