The Connaught Patisserie
Competitive salary plus service charge
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate Assistant Manager to join the Connaught Patisserie – The Connaught’s newest venture, newly opened in October 2020.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
As Assistant Manager, you will support and lead in developing a top performing team within a boutique, neighbourhood environment. You will assist in managing the planning, organisation and supervision of the Patisserie team, within one of The Connaught’s newest ventures.
As Assistant Manager, you will be a talented individual with proven experience within a similar environment in a team leader role where quality patisserie, tea and coffee are key priorities. An excellent and confident communicator, you will take a hands-on approach to your role and your team, supporting on the floor as well as administrative and management tasks. The ideal candidate should also have a focus on training and developing colleagues. Previous experience within a similar environment is highly desirable for this role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an outstanding team of one of London’s most renowned hotels, offering fantastic opportunities for career development and progression.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
- Colleague assistance helpline and occupational health Service
- Pension Scheme