Spa Therapist - Knightsbridge, London
- The Carlton Tower Jumeirah
- Knightsbridge, London
- Competitive salary, great benefits and service charge
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Beauty Therapist, Spa Assistant, Spa Therapist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Spa Therapist - Knightsbridge, London
We are currently seeking a passionate Spa Therapist to join the team here at The Peak at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah.
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, and towering high over a world- class shopping destination, Sloane Street, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah is a beacon of sophistication where heritage meets contemporary luxury. The hotel has been reinvented for a new generation of discerning guests with elegant, timeless interiors complemented by the most spectacular views.
Featuring an exciting collection of restaurants and bars and a world-class fitness club and spa, the hotel will be embraced by its affluent local community as well as sophisticated international travelers as the place to reside, rejuvenate and celebrate in Knightsbridge.
The Peak Fitness Club and Spa at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah offers hotel guests and club members world class treatments, wellness and fitness classes such as Yoga and Pilates with breath-taking views over London’s iconic skyline.
About the role
As a Spa Therapist you will be providing treatments to both hotel guests and members of The Peak Health club and Spa. The Spa Therapist will have a great deal of knowledge within wellness and wellbeing.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Ideally experience in a similar position within a luxury 5 star environment is desirable
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business with the ability to motivate your colleagues.
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a workload
- Excellent personal presentation with a warm and welcoming personality.
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a strong eye for detail
In return we offer:
- 50% Food and Beverage discounts across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Preferential room rates across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme after 2 years’ service
- Significant contribution to dental care
- Contribution towards eyecare
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert