Health Club Plant Engineer - Knightsbridge, London
- The Carlton Tower Jumeirah
- Knightsbridge, London
- Competitive + Service Charge + Benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Administrator, Hotel jobs, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Person
- Job Type
- Full Time
Plant Engineer - Knightsbridge, London
About the Hotel
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, and towering high over world- class shopping destination Sloane Street, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah is a beacon of sophistication where heritage meets contemporary luxury. The hotel has been reinvented for a new generation of discerning guests with elegant, timeless interiors complemented by the most spectacular views.
Featuring an exciting collection of restaurants and bars and a world-class fitness club and spa, the hotel will be embraced by its affluent local community as well as sophisticated international travellers as the place to reside, rejuvenate and celebrate in Knightsbridge.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
About the role
As a Health Club Plant Engineer, you are part of the team who are the custodian of our property and assets, reporting to the Director of Engineering and working closely with the engineering team, your role as office manager will work closely with the Engineering Office Manager, engineering team and other hotel departments in order to maintain our product to the highest standards for all our guests and employees to enjoy.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Have experience in a similar position within a luxury 5 star environment
- Must be pool plant trained with PWTAG certification
- Prior experience working within luxury hospitality is desirable
- Excellent level of English in written and spoken format
- Competent computer skills, word, excel, power point
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business, flexing style as appropriate.
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a demanding workload or reactive and proactive work
- Excellent personal presentation skills demonstrating a 5 * appearance at all times
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Strong eye for detail
About the benefits
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert