Personal Trainer - Knightsbridge, London
- The Carlton Tower Jumeirah
- Knightsbridge, London
- Competitive + Great Benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer
- Job Type
- Full Time
Personal Trainer - Knightsbridge, London
We are currently seeking a passionate Personal Trainer to join the team here at The Peak at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah.
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, and towering high over a world- class shopping destination, Sloane Street, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah is a beacon of sophistication where heritage meets contemporary luxury. The hotel has been reinvented for a new generation of discerning guests with elegant, timeless interiors complemented by the most spectacular views.
Featuring an exciting collection of restaurants and bars and a world-class fitness club and spa, the hotel will be embraced by its affluent local community as well as sophisticated international travellers as the place to reside, rejuvenate and celebrate in Knightsbridge.
About the role
The Peak Fitness Club and Spa at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah offers hotel guests and club members world class treatments, wellness and fitness classes such as Yoga and Pilates with breath-taking views over London’s iconic skyline.
As a Personal Trainer you will be working alongside the Fitness Manager to ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction within the gym area. You will be an avid motivator to both clients and colleagues alike, welcoming every member and hotel guest within The Peak, assisting with any guest queries.
You will also:
- Ensure the gym is always attended.
- Carry out floor walks offering members training advice with safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up sessions and re-assessments to show progress.
- To ensure that all complaints are acknowledged and reported to the management team and an immediate response is provided to the guest to ensure service recovery.
- To carry out a Fitness Assessments and deliver clear assessments of medical information.
- To be fully trained to compile a Gym Program for any member subject to the individual needs i.e. losing weight, building muscles, toning muscles.
- To conduct aerobic classes as and when required.
- To assist all individuals utilizing the gymnasium equipment ensuring they are used correctly, safely and specifically to the exercise it is designed for.
- To offer assistance to guests and members at every opportunity.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Ideally experience in a similar position within a luxury 5 star environment is desirable
- Minimum REPS level 3 qualification (and active on the register)
- First Aid qualification
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business with the ability to motivate your colleagues.
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a workload
- Excellent personal presentation with a warm and welcoming personality.
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a strong eye for detail
In return we offer:
- 50% Food and Beverage discounts across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Preferential room rates across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme after 2 years’ service
- Significant contribution to dental care
- Contribution towards eyecare
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert